Trial lawyers fight for people. When a person is injured, through no fault of their own, trial lawyers ensure that injury victims receive full justice, the full measure of what was taken from them. The scales of justice don’t just balance themselves.
It takes the community weighing the evidence and declaring, in a unified voice, that anyone who hurts good people will pay their fair share for the harm they cause. The jury system is sacred in this country, so much so that it is enshrined in our Bill of Rights. The right to seek monetary damages – the right to balance the scales - is so important it is written into our laws. Through jury trials, we ensure that our country maintains a fair and effective justice system.
Robert L. Parks and his legal team share these common goals:
- Seek to advocate for those who have suffered a significant loss of any kind
- Give your case the time and attention it deserves
- Work tirelessly on your behalf to defend and protect your rights
- Keep informed on the latest legal developments so we maintain our edge
- Elevate the standards of integrity, honor and civility in the legal profession
Our Practice Areas
What Our Clients Say
“When our son was critically injured and left with a traumatic brain injury, Bob Parks and Gabe Garay helped us get through the darkest time in our life. They showed enormous compassion while providing wise legal counsel. Ultimately, they obtained a just settlement to ensure that our son would have the funds needed to secure his future.”MBClient